Candy Cane Punch Recipe
Candy Cane Punch is a fantastical beverage that Husband's family always made around the holidays, and I'm lucky enough to have tasted it! I'll be making it for my dinner party Saturday, but I wanted to post it for your holiday enjoyment. No step-by-step pictures, because it's fairly simple… (EDIT: I decided to add pictures, after all… two weeks later, haha.)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- HALF of a 16 oz. can of frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 hard peppermint candies (like Starlight mints)
- 4 peppermint candy canes
- Ginger ale
- Put lemon juice, frozen orange juice, sugar, and peppermint candies in a blender, and blend until the candies are completely gone.
- Divide mixture evenly between four 12 ounce glasses, and fill the rest of the way with ginger ale.
- Stir gently to mix. Serve with candy canes.
Nutritional Information-ish (Not guaranteed to be accurate…)
12 oz serving:
- Calories: 331
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 85 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- WW Points (old): 7 points