Wonderfully Fantastic Mulled Cider
I made this for the party on Saturday, and it was a huge hit! This is something my mom has made for years, and it's always been a favorite at Christmas and parties. The best part is that it's amazingly easy and makes your house smell delicious!
Materials and Ingredients
- large-ish crockpot
- 1 gallon apple cider (The thick-looking opaque stuff, not the apple-juice-looking stuff)
- 1-2 oranges
- whole cloves
- mulling spices, OR
- Fill crockpot almost all the way with cider.
- Add an indeterminate amount of mulling spices or cinnamon/ginger/nutmeg/allspice to the cider (seriously, I never measure. I just kinda sprinkle until it looks right).
- Stick whole cloves into the oranges. Sometimes I make patterns, sometimes I go random.
- Heat on low for a few hours.
- Inhale. This is like a party in your nose. Drink. This is like heaven in a cup. Enjoy!