Menu Plan Monday - 10 Jan 2011
Just a short post so I can get it up for I'm An Organizing Junky's Menu Plan Monday that I talked about in the Meal Planning post last Tuesday… I'm just typing this up while watching the end of an episode of Enterprise and Husband is Nyquilled out on the recliner. Hopefully this will keep us accountable to our plan and remind me to actually do it!
- Monday: Kludged Hamburger Helper
- Tuesday: Chips and Cheese
- Wednesday: Nacho Beef Casserole (Found on this site, it's the third one down)
- Thursday: Leftovers
- Friday: Omlettes (Or maybe a date!)
- Saturday: Roast a chicken (freeze/refrigerate some of the meat, make stock/soup from the carcass, etc.)
- Sunday: Grazing (frozen foods, sandwiches, etc.)
P.S. Sorry about the no-posty-ness this week… Between busyness at work and doing almost everything at home (Husband was shoveling our super-thick snow a early last week and he hurt his wrist really bad! He can barely use his right hand at all… Sad face.) I've barely had a chance to think, much less write. I do have another post in the works, probably on its way Tuesday or so, and a few follow-up posts I've failed to do (like modeling chocolate…) so I'll see y'all later this week!