Menu Plan Monday - 28 Feb 2011
I'm getting back into menu planning after a couple-week hiatus, and that means back to Menu Plan Monday posts! Life is starting to settle down, and so I'm trying to get back into the swing of, you know, eating MEALS. Note to self: I shouldn't go to the grocery store when potentially sad, because I will buy all kinds of sugar!
- Monday:Lemonade chicken. This is some gooooood stuff. Last time I made it, we served it over jasmine rice and just spooned the juice over everything, instead of making it into gravy. I'll probably do the same thing tonight, because I really don't like making gravy.
- Tuesday: Boxed macaroni and cheese. Nothing special, but maybe I'll add some hot dog slices or frozen vegetables for good measure.
- Wednesday: Ground been stroganoff. Husband would eat this almost every day if he could!
- Thursday: Tater Tot casserole, from a recipe that Husband's mom emailed.
- Friday: Pigs in Blankets. Hot dogs wrapped in crescent roll dough, baked for an indeterminate amount of time.
- Saturday: Date night! Oh, wait, we need to arrange a babysitter…
- Sunday: Homemade pizza. Last Saturday we made some fantastic pizza—added cornmeal to the dough and rolled it thinner in an attempt to make stuffed crust—and Husband has been thinking about it ever since. This time, we'll do more cheese in the crust, and maybe I'll remember to take some pictures!