Menu Plan Monday - 7 Feb 2011
OK, I will admit, I'm backdating this post… I completely forgot that yesterday was Monday, and that it meant Menu Plan Monday! (Also, I usually write it up on Sunday, and my computer's been hooked up to the TV all weekend…) I did have a meal plan last week, and it involved various pastas and curry. I also made the lasagna that was scheduled for two weeks ago and didn't get done then, and it was yummy! The curry didn't happen, though, because I found out my potatoes were too old, and it was Sunday. Sad times! The week(end) before went pretty well—the lemonade chicken was fantastically delicious over white rice, and the chicken enchiladas were yummy as well.
- Monday:Chicken massaman curry, and now we've got enough for lunches this week!
- Tuesday: Pigs in blankets—this is something my mom used to make. You buy crescent roll dough, and then wrap the dough around a hot dog and bake it for… a while.
- Wednesday: Chips and cheese.
- Thursday: Ground beef stroganoff. Ground beef hasn't been terribly appetizing lately, but I think I'll be able to eat it in stroganoff.
- Friday: Tater Tot casserole, from a recipe that Husband's mom emailed.
- Saturday:Lasagna. It was really yummy last time, even thought the recipe greatly underestimates the amount of noodles you need, and I might add chicken or beef this time.
- Sunday: Homemade pepperoni pizza.