Menu Plan Monday - 28 March 2011
It's about time for another Menu Plan Monday… Life is still progressing, as it usually does. I pulled a lot of meals from last week, because I forgot that Husband was going to be out of town. This isn't a menu item, but I'm also hoping that Saturday we can make some homemade pretzels… I love soft pretzels, and I hope these are delicious!
- Monday: Chicken and fried rice.
- Tuesday: Chips and cheese.
- Wednesday: Frozen skillet meal.
- Thursday: Ravioli and veggies.
- Friday:Teriyaki chicken. Might switch this with Thursday if Husband's sister and her husband are coming for dinner then…
- Saturday: Stuff-In-My-Freezer Casserole. I need to clean out my freezer, and I'm sure I'm going to find enough to make a Cream-Of, veggie, protein, and cheesy casserole. It'll be interesting.
- Sunday: Scavenging. It's hard to prepare something after getting home from church at 4:15 with a tired, crabby toddler!