Menu Plan Monday - 11 April 2011
Menu Plan Monday is getting hard for me to remember! I'll work on that. First of all, the homemade pretzels were delicious! I did have a few problems, as those who follow/fan/like/whatever on Facebook may have noticed… And I didn't quite make huge batches of foods over the weekend because I wasn't feeling too well, but we managed (without going out to eat!). I'll schedule those for this weekend, so we can have leftovers for lunches the week after. Also, the potato gnocchi and peas was pretty yummy, but it would probably have been better as a side to steak or chicken or something.
- Monday: Leftovers.
- Tuesday: Leftovers, or maybe going out to Arbys or something?
- Wednesday: Pasta with Ragu.
- Thursday: Stuff-Casserole.
- Friday:Teriyaki chicken, because that stuff was fantastic!
- Saturday: Big batch of homemade (from cans… So home-assembled?) pasta sauce, leftovers to go in fridge for next week.
- Sunday: Big batch of my homemade curry. I'll experiment with the curry-freezing, hopefully.