Menu Plan Monday - 18 April 2011
Menu Plan Monday rolls around again. Last week… Well, the only thing I have to say about our compliance with last week's plan is this: "AHahahahhahhahaha!" We pretty much ate leftovers all week, which worked pretty well at cleaning out our fridge! Saturday was such a beautiful day that Husband decided we should get some steaks for the grill and invite some friends over… Yum!
We have a few other food projects we want to do at some point this week… Husband made some fail-creme-brule last weekend so we want to improve upon that, and I really want to make pretzels again! I also want to see if Husband will make some rock candy for me… Anybody out there have a really good/easy/not messy rock candy recipe?
- Monday: Beef casserole.
- Tuesday: Chips and Cheese.
- Wednesday:Homemade pizza, but not stuffed crust because we don't have string cheese.
- Thursday: Faux Hamburger Helper.
- Friday: Pigs in Blankets.
- Saturday: Big batch of my homemade curry. I'll experiment with the curry-freezing, hopefully. Maybe I'll actually do it this week.
- Sunday: Either Leftovers/Helpy-Selfy, or I will give this Spinach Pasta Bake a try. It looks yummy!