Menu Plan Monday - 1 August 2011
It's Menu Plan Monday, and this week will be so busy! Wednesday two of my SILs will be hanging out at our house all day with Monkey, so I'm going to take advantage of that and have them crockpot something for dinner… Julie is spending the night Wednesday night, then I'm taking Thursday off to get the house prepared, because my dad is flying across the country to spend four days with us! We're going to take him to one of Husband's favorite (non-sushi) restaurants, and then Saturday we're taking a day trip (4 hours there, 4 hours back… It'll be a long day!) to a national park. I'm really excited, because I haven't seen any family since last summer, and the last time anyone visited us was when Monkey was born—so before we bought our house! Can you tell I'm psyched for this week?
- Monday: Leftovers.
- Tuesday: Chips and cheese or burritos.
- Wednesday:Lemon Herb crockpot chicken. SILs will be at our house all day, so I'll ask them to throw the 4 ingredients together around lunchtime. We might have these "Red Lobster" biscuits as well.
- Thursday: Pasta with red sauce.
- Friday: Eating out.
- Saturday: We're taking a day trip to a national park, so we'll have a picnic lunch and then find a diner or something for dinner.
- Sunday: Burgers and these delicious grilled pineapples. Again, because they were delicious last week.