EclecticMamma's Patent-Pending DIYer's Weekend Workout Routine
I'm trying to get back into being more healthy, etc, but one thing I wasn't expecting was this weekend's workout routine! My legs and arm are definitely reminding me about the activity I did over the weekend! To try it yourself, all you have to do is follow these easy steps…
- Buy the $1 spray paint that has a difficult trigger/not reliable spray.
- Spray paint two cardboard boxes and a plastic lid at dusk/night, making sure you spend most of your spraying time in a crouch position. When it gets too dark, do this all while holding a 5 pound flashlight.
- Insanity Version: Do lunges as you're circling the boxes. Don't worry, it's dark. Nobody can see you.
- Saw several inches off of 17 paint stirring sticks—quickly, because you only have half an hour to do so. Sand and wipe down the ends of all the sticks.
- Spray paint the sticks, in a crouch because it's getting pretty windy and you need to keep the nozzle closer to the wood.
- Eat cookies.
- Reap the benefits of being sore!
Disclaimer: Though I majored in Exercise Science, I don't exercise. Yeah, I tried last year, and I keep telling myself I should get back into it… But I don't. However, I do think that I'm funny. And if I did lunges around cardboard boxes, not only would I never tell anyone, but it would just make me funnier. As in, funny-looking.